CISF Recruitment 2017
CISF Recruitment – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites application for the post of 378 Constable (Tradesmen). Apply Online before 20 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are following:
CISF Job Details :
- Post Name: Constable (Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy: 378 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Barber: 37 Posts
- Boot Maker: 08 Posts
- Cook: 185 Posts
- Carpenter: 08 Posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Mason: 02 Posts
- Mali: 04 Posts
- Painter: 04 Posts
- Sweeper: 94 Posts
- Plumber: 02 Posts
- Washerman: 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location: All India
CISF Selection Process: Selection process based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee: General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women, and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.11.2017
Important Links :