KSRTC Recruitment 2017 – Project Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) invites application for the post of Project Engineer (Civil) on contract basis. Apply Online before 17 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules for KSRTC recruitment are given below.
KSRTC Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates shall be B.Tech. in Civil Engineering degree.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 50 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is application fee.
How to Apply KSRTC Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply their resume with details of experience, age, academic qualifications and other achievements with a passport size photograph send to The Chairman & Managing Director, KSRTC, Transport Bhavan, Fort, Thiruvananthapuram – 695023 on or before 17.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form : 17.05.2017
Important Links :