NHDC Limited Recruitment 2017
NHDC Limited invites application for the post of 21 Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices & Technician Apprentices. Apply before 30 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NHDC Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Post
- Post Name : Diploma Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHDC Limited Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- For Diploma Apprentices : Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- For Technician Apprentices : 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC).
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 As on 30.05.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST 05 years & For OBC 03 years
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NHDC Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may registered through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in & apply In Prescribed Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in support of qualifications, age, category send to The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira
Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119. on or before 30.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 30.05.2017
Important Links :