National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences Direct Recruitment of Group A, Group B and Group C Posts 2023.
Position Name: Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Programmer, Stenographer, Law Officer, Deputy Director (Medical).
Number of vacancies: 48
Post wise vacancies:
- Junior Assistant- 24
- Junior Accountant- 03
- Junior Programmer- 06
- Stenographer- 07
- Law Officer- 01
- Deputy Director (Medical)- 07
- Junior Assistant- Below 27 years.
- Junior Accountant- Below 27 years.
- Junior Programmer- Below 27 years.
- Stenographer- 18-27 years.
- Law Officer- Below 35 years.
- Deputy Director (Medical)- Below 35 years.
- Junior Assistant- Matriculation with 12th Class Pass / Senior Secondary Examination Pass. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/ Network operating System, working in LAN architecture. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
- Junior Accountant- Bachelor Degree with Math’s or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
- Junior Programmer- B. Tech./ BE/ BCA/ DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level)/ Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics with specialization in computers or equivalent.
- Stenographer- Matriculation with 12th Class Pass. Stenographic skill 80 /30 W.P.M in Shorthand /Typing. Candidates will be required to appear and qualify in the test in General English /Shorthand & typewriting to be conducted by the Board.
- Law Officer- Graduate with LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate + 03 years experience.
- Deputy Director (Medical)- A recognized Postgraduate Medical qualification approved under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.
salary According to post:
- Junior Assistant- Level 2
- Junior Accountant- Level 4
- Junior Programmer- Level 7
- Stenographer- Level 4
- Law Office- Level 10
- Deputy Director (Medical)- Level 11
Apply Date: 10 October 2023
Last Date: 9 November 2023
Exam Fees :
OBC /GENERAL – 1500-/
ST/SC – NA
Job details: Related to Documents