Online applications are invited by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, from citizens of India for selection through an online written examination. The SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow.
Position Name: Group B & Group C
Number of vacancy: 155
Post wise vacancy:
- Technical Officer (Perfusion): 02
- Junior Engineer: 08
- CSSD Asstt: 20
- Hospital Attendant Grade-II: 77
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 43
- Asstt. Security Officer: 03
- Tutor: 02
- Technical Officer (Perfusion): Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Medical Perfusion & B.Sc Degree with Certificate in Perfusion Technology and 5 Year Experience and 1 Year Training in CVTS Services.
- Junior Engineer: Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Telecommunication / Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Civil Engineering. Candidate must be Diploma in relevant engineering field.
- CSSD Asstt: Candidate must be 10+2 in Science with Diploma in CSSD or 3 years CSSD experience.
- Hospital Attendant Grade-II: Class 10th High School Exam Passed with Experience in a Civil OR Military Hospital OR Nursing Home OR Medical Practitioner.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Diploma in Pharmacy in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Asstt. Security Officer: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 5 Year Experience and Armed Forces.
- Tutor: Master Degree in Applied Biological Sciences/Life Sciences/Allied Health Sciences with Community Medicine as major subject. Ph.D. with First Class and 2 Year Experience.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18, Maximum age 40 Years.
- General: Rs 1180/-
- OBC: Rs 1180/-
- EWS: Rs 1180/-
- SC: Rs 708/-
- ST: Rs 708/-
- PH: Rs 708/-
Mode of Application: Online
Organization: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow.
Category: Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Selection Mode: Common Recruitment Test
Apply Date: 6 November 2023
Last Date: 25 November 2023
Job Details: https://sgpgims.org.in/