SSC Recruitment – Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017 in different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies. Apply Online before 16 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below for SSC Jobs:
Advt No. : 3/4/2016–P&P-I
SSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017.
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute OR Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- For Junior Statistical Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For All other Posts : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for Group-C and 18 to 30 years for Group-B as on 01.08.2017 all others related information as per Notification.
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination Tier-I, Tier-II, Descriptive Test & Skill test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 16.05.2017 to 16.06.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 16.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 19.06.2017
Important Links :