UPPSC Recruitment 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission invites Online Application for the post of 799 Lecturers, Professor & Various Vacancy. Last date for Apply Online before 21 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions & other rules are following:
Advt. No. : 1/2017-18
UPPSC Job Details :
- Post Name: Lecturers
- No of Vacancy : 718 Posts (GEN – 389, SC- 129, ST – 13 & OBC -187)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name: Professor (Allopathy)
- No of Vacancy: 47 Posts (GEN – 47)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 8900/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lecturers : Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University and Must Have cleared NET by U.G.C., C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C.
- For Professor: M.S. in relevant Subjects /M.D. in relevant Subjects/ M.B.B.S. with M.Sc. in relevant Subjects or an equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Age limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years for Lecturers & 65 years for Professor As on 01.07.2017
- Age of Relaxation: SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Job Location: Uttar Predesh
UPPSC Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
Application Fee: After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to this category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General): Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24.10.2017 to 21.11.2017 for Registration and 24.11.2017 for Submission thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24.10.2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application: 21.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24.11.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 21.11.2017
Important Links :