Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 200 Junior Executive. Apply Online before 17 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAI Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Executive
- No. of Vacancy : 200 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Age Limit : Maximum age is 27 years For Unreserved Candidate, 30 years for OBC candidate & 32 years for SC/ST Candidate as on 30.09.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years
Job Location : Delhi
AAI Selection Process : Selection will be made on through GATE-2016.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only. SC/ST candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/GATE%20ADVT%202016-AP%20Sharma%20Final.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.aai.aero/en/recruitment/release/68673