The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is inviting applications for the recruitment to the post of “Direct Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).” The recruitment will be done for 996 posts. Candidates having qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized Institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination. Eligible aspirants can apply online on the BSNL website at externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The registration for the post of JAO has begun from September 11, 2017, and will continue till October 15, 2017. It is advised to candidates to provide valid details in the online application. Check more details on BSNL JAO Application Form 2017 from the article below.
BSNL JAO Application Form 2017 Important Dates
The candidates are advised to note down the key dates and apply as per the given schedule:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||September 11, 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||October 15, 2017|
|Commencement of editing application details||October 16, 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||October 18, 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||October 11 – 15, 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||October 23, 2017|
BSNL JAO 2017 Application Form
The application form for BSNL JAO is available online. Interested candidates are required to apply online on the BSNL official website at bsnl.co.in or externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Applications must be submitted before the last date. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process. Read all the instructions carefully before filling in details in the online application. In the online application, candidates need to provide their personal details, educational details, etc.
Details to be provided in the online application:
- Personal Details– Name of the candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, etc
- Educational Details– Marks obtained in Class 10th, 12th examination, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree, Year of Passing, Name of the Institute/ university etc.
- Communication Details– Address, City, State, District, etc.
- Uploading Photograph and Signature- Candidate shall be required to upload their photograph and signature in the online application form. The photograph and signature to be uploaded must be as per the provided specifications.
How to Apply Online for BSNL JAO 2017
The job seekers interested to apply for the BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Jobs 2017 can follow the steps mentioned below. The application can register before the last date (15th October 2017).
- Click on the provided on this page.
- Click on the link for Apply Online.
- Open the “Click Here for Online Registration” link.
- Fill in details in the application form with accurate and valid information.
- Make payment for the application fees through online mode.
- Submit the application form
Note: It is advised to candidates to take a printout of the application form for future references.
The payment for application fees has to be made online only through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. Application fees paid by any other will not be considered.
|OC/ OBC||Rs 1000|