BMRC Recruitment – 02 Surveyor Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 20 May 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites application for the post of 02 Surveyor on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 20 May 2017. BMRC Recruitment 2017 Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Advt No. : BMRCL/ 555(A) /ADM / 2016/ LND
Job Details :
- Post Name : Surveyor
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics OR SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State OR SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with all the relevant certificates, testimonials in originals and one set of Photostat copies at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 02.05.2017