Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
Rail Wheel Factory invites Application for the post of 192 Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2017-2018. Apply before 29 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are following
Rail Wheel Factory Job Details :
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- No of Vacancy: 192 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6841/- (Per Month)
Trades wise Vacancy :
- Fitter: 85 Posts
- Machinist: 31 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group): 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Matriculation Examination or 10th class or it’s equivalent & 50% of marks with ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years (as on 29.11.2017)
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Rail Wheel Factory Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Matriculation examination.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favor of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory. SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/ Women Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates & one recent passport size color photograph send by registered post to the Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore -560064 on or before 29.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 29.11.2017
Important Links :