Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard invites Application for the post of 04 Safaiwala. Apply before 30 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Details :
- Post Name : Safaiwala
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21700-69100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from Board of Education recognized by the Central/ State Govt.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 years
Job Location : Paradip (Odisha)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Apply : Interested candidate may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to Headquarters, No.7, Coast Guard District (Odisha), Badapadia, Paradip-754142 on or before 30.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.05.2017
Important Links :